Skip to content
What items are returnable:
- Within 5 days of receipt of your shipment.
- In original condition.
- Unworn. if it smells we will NOT take the return. COVID and germ concerns applied.
- In the original packaging.
- returns not allowed from outside the United States.
What items are non-refundable?
- Custom designed items purchased through www.jenstock.com or any items purchased at retailers, specials through social media or pop up events.
- Wholesale items are not returnable and there is a fee for repair for items after 1 month of delivery to store.
- Earrings are not returnable or exchangeable.
- anything worn. (yuck!)
Are there any charges for return?
- There is no charges for return of items we are accepting.
- Original shipping charges is non-refundable.
- You are responsible for return shipping charges.
- If you cancel an order before it ships (and we have spent extensive time (more than 2 days of correspondence) on a Design with Jen project, a $100 minimum fee for time will be subtracted plus a credit card processing fee applied. Serious shoppers please.
How do I return?
How soon will I get my refund?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment.